Cultural travel goes beyond exploration,
it involves a
Creative Travel is a growing travel and tour company that provides
customized travel experiences focusing on trips that engage all five senses,
personalized for individuals and groups, with full workshops tours available.
Spelled [kuhl-cher] Show IPA noun, verb, cul·tured,
1. the quality in a person or society
that arises from a concern for what is regarded as excellent in arts, letters,
manners, scholarly pursuits, etc.
2. that which is excellent in the arts,
3. a particular form or stage of civilization,
as that of a certain nation or period: Greek culture.
4. development or improvement of the
mind by education or training.
1. having the quality or power of creating.
2. resulting from originality of
thought, expression, etc.; imaginative: creative writing.
3. originative; productive (usually
followed by of ).
trav·el·ling, noun, adjective
verb (used without object)
1. to go from one place to another, as
by car, train, plane, or ship; take a trip; journey: to
travel for pleasure.
2. to move or go from one place or point
3. to proceed or advance in any way.